Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Do Receive Good Messages From Chelsea Says Tammy Abraham

img20161013_004752.jpg
Tammy Abraham has revealed he has received positive messages from Chelsea after his impressive start to the season.

The forward has scored 11 goals on loan at Bristol City, and told The Sun: “The messages that I’ve got from them have just been really positive – but I’ve been getting advice on key areas that I can improve on too.

“That’s what I try to do, keep going and improving. And luckily that’s what I’ve been doing and showing people what I’m capable of doing.”

Abraham admits he still needs to work on his finishing and improve on hitting the target from outside of the area.

‘I think I could have more shots from long range and outside the box,’ he said.
‘Not every game you will get chances inside the area, so if I want to keep scoring then I need to vary my finishes.

‘Left and right foot from outside the box – that’s something I am always working on to try and improve and hopefully keep me scoring.’

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.