Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Vurnon Anita: I Am Scared Of Leaving New Castle{I Dont Wanna Leave}

img20161020_005527.jpg
Vurnon Anita has revealed he ignored interest from overseas to stay at Newcastle – and has indicated he’s keen on a longer stay.

“There was some indirect interest, also from the Netherlands,” the former Ajax midfielder is quoted as telling the Newcastle Evening Chronicle.

“At Newcastle, I have experienced many good times. I did not feel ready to need to leave. And I liked working with the manager, Rafa Benitez, in the second half of last season. My contract expires after this season, so it’s a year on full throttle.”

As Anita mentioned, he has entered the last year of his contract on Tyneside and so may feel hat he is playing for his future.

He would be forgiven for taking the opportunity to leave if the Magpies get mired in the Championship, but as it is, with the club top of the second tier and looking odds-on for promotion, he will surely want to extend his stay if given the chance.
 img20161020_005527.jpg

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.